December 30, 2012
My Winter Road Trip
My husband informed me that we only had four treacherous obstacles to pass...kind of like a quest. I had my imaginary break going the entire time. I also created a list of Ten Things You Never Want to Hear Your Husband Say on a Winter Road Trip.
10. This is the exact spot where the Donner Party gave up and ate each other.
9. I sure hope that was a bear.
8. The good news is...if we make it through the next two hours we will probably live.
7. Ever had road kill?
6. This is just like that first part of Fire in the Sky.
5. I just need to answer this one last text...
4. The nearest bathroom is 380 miles away. But, we do have an empty milk jug and a funnel in the back seat.
3. I had a dream you left your curling iron on and the whole house caught on fire.
2. If we do get stranded, just make a snow fort. It will keep you warm.
1. Maps are for pu**ies.
I may have gotten a bit metaphysical during the creation of The Shadows of Dark Root. I always knew I wanted Maggie and her companions to j...
Bored out of my mind on a Monday night, I do what I always do when there simply is nothing to do. I browse Craigslist. The personal ads are ...
The Good Wife's Guide From Housekeeping Monthly , 13 May, 1955. Original Article While browsing the Internet I came ...
My last post was almost three years ago. I've been writing so much fiction I've kind of neglected my blog, but I'm ready to jump...