August 22, 2013

Frowny Face

My husband has a habit of ALMOST finishing something in the refrigerator or the cupboards, but not quite, therefor rendering freeing him of the duty of throwing out a box or cleaning out a dish.

A few days ago I was hot and sick and he informed me that a glass of iced tea would 'fix me right up'.

Well, it would have, if there was any iced tea. He had drank it down to about 1/4 of an inch left in the pitcher.

I pointed out the lack of tea and asked if he could make more. He points out to me that there is still enough 'iced tea sludge' at the bottom of the pitcher to make a suitable glass IF I just add LOTS of water.

He demonstrates.

Basically, what I got was just very brown water and a husband who once again doesn't have to clean out the pitcher. Or make new iced tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditations on The Shadows of Dark Root

I may have gotten a bit metaphysical during the creation of The Shadows of Dark Root. I always knew I wanted Maggie and her companions to j...