August 21, 2013

Lessons from the Litter Box

Since I've gotten a cat, I've learned a lot of new things. Here are some of the greatest life lessons my cat has taught me in the last three months...




10. If you didn't catch me, I didn't do it.

9. If I'm not listening to you, it's because you're boring. Do something interesting instead.

8. Meat that comes in a can can't be trusted.

7. If you're fluffy enough, no one notices the weight gain.


6. If the litter box is full, someone WILL come along and clean it. Just wait it out.

5. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Bite the foot instead. Then run away very fast.

4. No matter what that large, slobbery dude next door tries to tell you, it's not bones he is burying in his backyard.

3. The cuter you are, the badder you can be.

2. When someone squirts you in the face you will stop doing whatever you were doing.


1. There is no problem in the world that a sunbeam and a good nap can't fix.









(one final note: Ive also learned that my husband isn't a huge fan of cats. eek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditations on The Shadows of Dark Root

I may have gotten a bit metaphysical during the creation of The Shadows of Dark Root. I always knew I wanted Maggie and her companions to j...