August 6, 2014

Rainbows and Butterflies

I'm about to have dental surgery today. Not looking forward to it. I'm not afraid of all doctors, just those that stick things in your orifices. You can imagine that a gynecologist is also not high on my list.
They gave me some nifty drugs to take before surgery. I will pop them in an hour. Then I hope its all rainbows and butterflies for the rest of the day.
I did manage to crank out 2000 words on my novel this morning, but didn't get much else done.
Sometimes I dislike being a grownup. Its like there's always something to do and I feel guilty because I haven't done anything today.
Or maybe its just being a woman.
Here's to saving my teeth! And rainbows and butterflies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditations on The Shadows of Dark Root

I may have gotten a bit metaphysical during the creation of The Shadows of Dark Root. I always knew I wanted Maggie and her companions to j...