November 13, 2014

Into the Good Night

Well, I decided to quit my writing/critique group. Not because they aren't wonderful people and awesome at helping me, but because it was just time. I'm so busy now I barely have time to cut my toenails let alone give anyone constructive feedback on their novels.

Its always hard to say goodnight, but goodnights come. And those are the things that dreams are made of. Or something metaphorically brilliant like that.

At any rate, I have one more meeting in December. These people are my friends and good friends are hard to leave behind. But new things are on the horizon and I'm ready to embrace them.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...if I cut your toenails, would you reconsider leaving us?

    ReplyDelete

Meditations on The Shadows of Dark Root

I may have gotten a bit metaphysical during the creation of The Shadows of Dark Root. I always knew I wanted Maggie and her companions to j...