October 28, 2015

New Books on the Horizon

I have TWO new releases coming out in November.

The first book is called The Good Girl's Guide to Being a Demon. It's about small-town girl, Cassie Martin, who suddenly finds herself in the precarious position of growing horns. After receiving a book from her long-dead mother regarding the incident, Cassie journeys home and meets up with childhood friend (and crush) Josh Tucker, who is studying to be a youth minister. Mayhem ensues.

This is part of the woodland creek series and features 30 authors writing in the same world, all with guaranteed happily ever after romantic endings. And of course, mine is probably the odd woman's out ;)

The release day is Nov 15 and is available for preorder HERE.

The second book will be available right after Thanksgiving and is called: A Dark Root Christmas-Merry's Gift. Its set in my Dark Root world and is the story of 10-year-old Merry who befriends a mysterious owl while trying to put some holiday spirit back in her family's lives. Its sweet and slightly different than my other books, but its a fun nostalgic walk back through Dark Root. Pre-order info coming soon.

And I know I have MANY readers waiting for Curse Part 2. I assure you I'm working on it. Its a big undertaking since it will be the set up for future books and I want to make sure to get it right (and give you all a great reading experience). Look for it in Spring, 2016!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditations on The Shadows of Dark Root

I may have gotten a bit metaphysical during the creation of The Shadows of Dark Root. I always knew I wanted Maggie and her companions to j...