October 29, 2015

Hi Honey, I'm Home.

My husband's home today, which for me means little or no works getting done.
He's sick, but he's not one to stay in bed. Instead, he's bouncing between TVs, taking work emails, sending voice texts, and commenting on the news.
All day.
I used to think I'd look forward to the time he retires and we can both be 'stay at home writers' but I'm pretty sure we'd end up killing each other if that happened, unless we got a MUCH bigger house.
Still, its nice to have him around, even if I dont get much done myself.
Ive come to realize every day spent with someone you love is precious, even if they do want to make you gnaw off your own arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meditations on The Shadows of Dark Root

I may have gotten a bit metaphysical during the creation of The Shadows of Dark Root. I always knew I wanted Maggie and her companions to j...